Monday, October 26, 2009

A Weekend in Alexandria

While I typically reserve my Saturdays for SEC Football (GEAUX Tigers!), the debate over health care reform didn't take the weekend off, so neither did we. Saturday I went up to Alexandria, LA to discuss health care at the biennial Louisiana Federation of Republican Women Conference and met up with my cohort Devin in Lafayette that same afternoon.

While in Alexandria I had the pleasure of listening to countless concerned citizens and their concerns about the current propositions for health care reform, but two seemed to really stand out above the rest.

First, I was able to sit down with Clyde Holloway- Central Louisiana's Public Service Commissioner and former Congressman. Here's the video:




The next video is of Joyce Lacour, a member of the Republican Women, Baton Rouge Pachyderms, and all around informed citizen:

No comments:

Post a Comment